Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Cake Boxes


Some of the Boxes In My Shop
These are some of the faux gift boxes that used to be found in my shop at ReadyMadeGifts on Etsy. I really enjoyed making these and I have so many ideas on how to decorate more of them. These boxes come in a range of sizes from XSmall to XLarge, to unique shapes like hearts and even cupcake carriers. Any one of these would make an adorable gift for someone that you know with a sweet tooth or that loves baking. They also make the perfect hidey-hole for those wanting to hide their valuables or a poignant place to hide items like lighters and birthday candles when they aren't being used. They also make a cute addition to a sweet themed craft room, I know this for a fact since that is where I house some of my needles and sewing material ( I even stick my headpins in the foam liner inside)!

If you want a custom made cake box don't hesitate to leave me a message on Etsy. I have a wide range of icing colours and techniques as well as toppings and sizes.
 
Custom orders presently require a $5CAD additional fee,
and may require an additional $5 to cover any extra expenditures.

o.o.O.o.o



No comments:

Post a Comment