Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Soaps

    All my items are designed beyond the typical utility or look of the average soap bar and are intended to not just be a conversation starter but also to create a loving gift and a special reaction from any intended recipient. These soaps also make the perfect complement for kitchen counters or for your personal and/or guest bathrooms. They are made to heighten the ritual of washing up; either by adding a touch of decadence or a sudsy splash of fun. All can find something to enjoy, both adults and kids alike!
 

My Soap Collection

    Here is a small selection of soaps types that I sell in my shop. My present collection carries a wide variety of different shapes, fragrances sizes and soap types; with many, many more presently unlisted online.  My soaps range from ready-made to custom order soap. Ready-made only require purchase, while custom order soaps are made to your preference. You can also message me to make a custom order request.

Customizable Soaps: 

    On Custom Soap listings, the only thing that is required is for you to choose your shape (the listing), colour, fragrance and the type of soap you want. Many of my listing just require you to fill in the personalization or click the options available. 

Custom Order Requests:

My presently unlisted inventory is truly expansive, and ranges across several different themes and styles, such as: bars, kid friendly, fake bakery, fantasy, floral, masculine, ornate and wedding. If you have an idea or occasion in mind I'm sure I can accommodate you -- just leave a message on Etsy and I'll get back to you as soon as I can with a list of items (and photos) I have available. 

o.o.O.o.o




No comments:

Post a Comment